CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I CAN"T DO







So often we use the words “I can’t.”  We stop our selves before we try.  We give up before we give our all.  The fear of failure holds us back from achieving our biggest goals and dreams.  By saying “I can’t” we have given ourselves the ok to fail. 

When they found my hubby’s tumor, I said “I can’t deal with this.”  We leaned on each other and got through surgery! When they said he had to do chemo I thought “I can’t take care of him, the kids, and the house.” I did my best and leaned on my family and friends when I was too tired to go on. Before I knew it, 6 months of chemo was finished!    I now look at a healthy hubby and can’t believe it has been over a year since that dreadful day!  As much as I wish we never had to go through this scary situation, I grew as a person (yes weight too), and learned so much about myself.  I have found strength I never knew I had, and never gave up even when I couldn’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

So now that he is healthy, I look at my weight – it is hard for me to believe the day will come when I hit my goals, but I CAN DO IT!  Over this past year I have faced bigger challenges – I am learning I can do anything I put my mind to.  It might take me longer then I want. It might be a different way then I planned.  I might need help along the way….but I WILL ACHIEVE MY GOALS. 

The only thing I CAN'T (do is) QUIT!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!