CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

$1 workout

My dad has done personality style seminars for years.  A few things that I have learned from them; I am a prize oriented person, I like control, I love fun (my daughter has inherited this traits as well LOL). 


So what does this have to do with weight loss?? 


I know it is often said that after X amount of lbs loss I am going to treat myself to this or that.  Well there are times you are working your booty off and it just seems like inches are melting, but the lbs have not changed. When you are prize motivated - this is discouraging and frustrating.   So, I saw this idea.....what if you put a $1 in a jar every time you worked out?  After 100 workouts treat yourself to something special! More than likely, after 100 serious workouts, your body will have made some great changes, and you get a great reward!!!  So yes I can control how I eat, and how I workout.....but I can't control how my body will respond.  By giving $1 every time I workout.....I can control this!!!!  Results will come (and so will some pampering for me!!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!