CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm BACK (again)


I am back in full force!  

Sad news - My computer's hard drive died!!!!  So needless to say, the netbook I was borrowing from my hubby, is really to slow to  blog on!  I still don't have my computer back, but I should very soon.

So this is what is going on:  Right now My hubby & I are finishing up a Dave Ramsey class (a get out of dept guru).  It has been great from the financial standpoint, but also very motivating for getting healthy!  One thing he said in class......."if you want to be rich, study and do what the rich people are doing. And if you want to be skinny, study and do what the skinny people are doing!"  SOO...........hmmmmm yes this makes sense!  
That being said I talked with one of my fitness instructors at the Y who lost like 75lbs going from a size 18 to a 2 (AMAZING I KNOW!!!!), and asked her to help me out and guide me in the direction to becoming healthier!  She agreed, and is encouraging me on my weight loss journey, and helping me to improve on what I am doing!  

My number of workouts a week has increased!  I am now doing 6-7 days a week....most of them are at the Y, but some are home.  Cleaning, extra walks with the kids, outside work can all count when it comes to working out!! I am using these as "extra" workouts a day....for me, just going to the Y and doing a class, I work harder and have alot more fun!  One of my new favorite workouts is water aerobic- my goal is 3 - 4 water classes a week!!  I am looking  for an amazing bathing suit with boob support....will post when I find one!!!

I am also scheduling my workouts into my week.  No more "trying to fit it in"....I plan them out, and discuss them with my hubby so that we are on the same page, especially if it is an evening class and I need help with the kiddos!  

I have so much more to say.....but time to get kiddos to bed!  It is great to be back!  
LOTS OF RECIPES, TIPS, AND HEALTHY TIPS TO COME!!!  


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. but glad your back. Good luck and cant hear all your tips and everything.

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!