CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Menu for the week Dec 3rd - 9th

Saturday: Egg Burritos
Onions, peppers will be added as I scramble my eggs.  Then stick it in a tortilla and top with a bit a salsa!

Sunday:  Crepes

Monday:  Grilled Turkey Sandwiches & Salad
I stick turkey lunch meat, a slice of cheese, onions & peppers in a tortilla, fold it in half and stick it in the little Foreman. 

Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Soup


Wednesday:  Leftover Chicken Soup & Baked Potatoes


Thursday: Chicken Fajitas

Friday: Crock Pot Skinny Chicken & Rice
http://www.skinnycrockpot.com/skinny-chicken-rice/   (going to try this for the first time)

Saturday: Crock Pot Veggie Soup



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!