CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby Adam - Prayers needed!

 Adam with Big Brother & Parents


Today I am counting my blessings & kissing my babies lots!  A good friend of mine took her 7 month old son to Children’s Hospital 3 weeks ago with a feeling something was wrong.  That night they were admitted when they found two tumors in his stomach.  It has taken almost 3 weeks to find out what type of cancer he is dealing with – a very rare aggressive one (can’t remember the name), only 25 cases.  They are starting chemo, but need all the prayers they can get, and a miracle!  Nothing is too big for God to handle & I will keep my faith and hope strong.  Any prayers you can send up for baby Adam are appreciated.

Watching my friend Anna deal with this tragic situation with her son, I realize no matter how crazy my day is, no matter how challenging my kids are, no matter how much sleep I do not get – I am blessed!  Lots of hugs and kisses and prayers of thanksgiving for my little blessings!   

It seems like cancer is everywhere! I am so sick and tired of the word.  Having dealt with it in my own family, I can say it has changed my life.

That being said, it is an eye opener.  Health is so important. With your health anything is possible, without it, nothing else matters!  This is one of my biggest motivators to getting healthy.  I need to be healthy for my kids and family – and I need to do my best to keep my family healthy!  It takes work – but I rather some extra work in a situation I can control, rather then being out of control praying for another chance! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!