CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Calisthenics

I just used this since I can’t get out for my walk in the snow and it was great! I was definitely sweating and according to my bodybugg I burned about 220 calories doing it! It wasn’t easy, especially cycle 3 because by then my legs were tired from all the deep squats. I would have burned more calories if I stuck to it strictly- I ran in place instead of jumping jacks. Regardless I was really happy to get my exercise in despite the freakish storm outside! =]

There are more indoor/dorm friendly/ equipment free workouts here!
piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/monthly
Have you tried it? What do you think about the routine?



Here is another one I want to try!!!  I really love when others do the work of putting things together and I can just follow!!! LOL....why remake the wheel! 

http://piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/post/12081483974/i-just-used-this-since-i-cant-get-out-for-my-walk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!