CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What to make for Thanksgiving

So I finally decided what I am making tomorrow!  I was trying to wait to see what the family was bringing to my mom's house before I made my decision. After a few phone calls I am ready to hit the grocery store (this should be fun with two kiddos)!  

Even though I am eating healthy, I know some of my family members are not.  I know they want our traditional family food, which is awesome, they should have it!  I am the one who has to be responsible and make good decisions and eat what I really want, but in moderation.  So I am making 2 side dishes that I know the points for and that my family enjoys (lol ok - atleast I enjoy).

So tomorrow I will be making Zucchini Casserole & Mashed Butternut Squash.  (other people are making turkey, dressing, corn casseroles, salad, cranberries, green bean casserole  & sweet potatoes & mashed potatoes & pie) 

I did Zumba this morning & doing Fusion tonight (with the paper plate workout....my booty hurts just thinking about it) so I will make up for the extra I eat tomorrow!!! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - Even though life is crazy we are so blessed!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!