CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cut it up



My house if full of fruits & veggies!  But, I am finding that if I don't cut them up and have them ready to go, I don't seem to think about them to snack on (even though they are all over my counter).  

We had a family birthday here this past weekend, and I made a veggie tray & cut up a cantaloupe.  Because we sat in the the kitchen for awhile, I snacked on them!   After the party I put the leftovers away.  The next day when I opened the fridge, and there sat the left overs up front and ready to eat.  So........that is what I chose!  

My daughter has been craving apples lately.....that has become her favorite snack! YAY!!! I have started to cut them up and leave them out for her & ME!!  As I walk through the kitchen looking for something, there they are....ready to go!  ( If you don't like lemon juice on them to help keep them from browning.....use some diet sprite or 7up).   

Not sure it is lazy or convenience....but if it is ready to go, I will eat it.  So......either at  night , or early in the morning I am going to cut some fruits & veggies for the day!  Better choices = better results!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!