CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

DIVIDE IT!

DIVIDE  IT 


Well I am not sure why I never really thought about it before - probably because I am just overwhelmed by the amount I want to lose...but a light went off in my head! 

So - I want to lose atleast an additional 35lbs. grrr! As a total that seems frustrating, overwhelming, and out of reach.  But if I said I want to lose 35 by June - 6 months away - and divide the weight among 6 months - that is only about 6 lbs a month!  Holy Moly I can do that!! (LOL but if I lose more than that a month I won't complain).  

Taking the big number (35) and making it seem more attainable (6) keeps me motivated!   

I have to say though - I am pushing it a bit harder this month! I have an event in one month that I want to be down 10  lbs for.  So really watching what I eat, and adding in the extra exercise classes where I can!!! I know it is healthy to lose 1-2 a month, but hoping that a few extra melt away!!!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can do it. Don't give up!

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!