CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY - 100 calorie Snacks





100 calorie snacks can get pricey - I am a thrifty shopper so I tend to skip these unless they are on a really good sale.  In the past I have bought a big bag of pretzels and I would get little baggies and count out the serving size.  That way my hubby and I could just grab and go and not over eat.  Doing this again to help keep on track!


Here are a few things that are 100 calories (brands can make a bit of a difference so read the labels)


*14 almonds
*25 pistachios
*16 Popchips
*15 Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips
*40 small hard pretzel sticks
* 19 mini hard pretzel twists
* 5 cups popped 94% fat free microwave popcorn (I like Jollytime)
* 13 Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks 
* 4 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses
* 4 teaspoons mini semi- sweet chocolate chips
* 27 Reese's Pieces
* 45 mini marshmallows
* 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
* 25 small jelly beans


FYI: Pretzels by numbers
1 oz of hard pretzels has about 120 calories and 1 gram of fat. 
1 oz =   
1 large sourdough-style pretzel
3 to 4 rods, aka the stocky sticks
8 to 10 standard-size twists
18-20 mini twists
30 - 50 sticks, aka super skinny rods


* from hungry girl 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see your post. thanks for share it Microsoft edge support

obat tbc tradisional said...

This is a very nice blog and very informative, it gives us lots of interest and pleasure. I hope that similar messages will continue to share with everyone
obat ginjal bengkak
obat tbc kelenjar
obat gabagen
obat keloid
obat benjolan di payudara

obat kencing manis said...

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
obat gabagen
obat ginjal bengkak
obat keloid
obat limpa bengkak
obat thalasemia
obat kencing tidak tuntas
obat tbc tulang

cara menggugurkan kandungan dan mempercepat haid said...

I thank you for the information and articles you provided

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!