CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY - 100 calorie Snacks





100 calorie snacks can get pricey - I am a thrifty shopper so I tend to skip these unless they are on a really good sale.  In the past I have bought a big bag of pretzels and I would get little baggies and count out the serving size.  That way my hubby and I could just grab and go and not over eat.  Doing this again to help keep on track!


Here are a few things that are 100 calories (brands can make a bit of a difference so read the labels)


*14 almonds
*25 pistachios
*16 Popchips
*15 Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips
*40 small hard pretzel sticks
* 19 mini hard pretzel twists
* 5 cups popped 94% fat free microwave popcorn (I like Jollytime)
* 13 Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks 
* 4 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses
* 4 teaspoons mini semi- sweet chocolate chips
* 27 Reese's Pieces
* 45 mini marshmallows
* 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
* 25 small jelly beans


FYI: Pretzels by numbers
1 oz of hard pretzels has about 120 calories and 1 gram of fat. 
1 oz =   
1 large sourdough-style pretzel
3 to 4 rods, aka the stocky sticks
8 to 10 standard-size twists
18-20 mini twists
30 - 50 sticks, aka super skinny rods


* from hungry girl 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!