CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crock Pot Pizza Chicken

This recipe is going to be added to my menu next week (I have not tried it yet)! 
I love Crock Pot Recipes since I am crazy busy these days!!  


Crock Pot Pizza Chicken

  
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 onion, copped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomato sauce (can use only one small jar of sauce)
2 (14 ½ ounce) cans diced tomatoes (drain them)
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon thyme
1 tablespoon garlic powder

Your choice of cooked pasta  (could use spaghetti squash)

Directions:
Place all ingredients in crock pot. Stir to make sure chicken is coated well.  Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.  Cook pasta 10 minutes before serving.  Sprinkle with cheese and serve! 

From Slow Cooking Skinny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!