CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Zucchini Casserole

I love "diet food" that doesn't make you feel like you are on a diet!!! 
A Great Side Dish!!!!  If you load your plate with fruits and veggies then you could get away as the main dish!!!!  My hubby and I enjoyed it the other night....and my sister and I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day. 

Image for Zucchini Casserole

Zucchini Casserole Gina's Weight Watcher RecipesServings: 12 servings Old Points: 2.5 pts Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 110.2 • Fat: 6.2 g Carb: 10.6 g Fiber: 1.2 g Protein: 3.7 g  

  • 4 cups grated zucchini
  • 1 cup bisquick (using heart smart)
  • 1 small onion, grated
  • 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp parsley
For full directions check out:  http://skinnytaste.ziplist.com/recipes/308705-Zucchini_Casserole?return_to=%2Frecipes%2Fbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!