CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Weigh In






Weigh in:
Well I guess if I post the good…..I also post the not so good!  I guess it really isn’t that bad….I should be happy…..stayed the same this week! 

What Happened:
* Only one work out this week due to a sick kid (couldn’t take him to child watch at Y)
*Added doctor appointment & babysitting so more driving due to sick kid – so there was more missed meals or very quick eating….then non smart choices when I was hungry!
* Stress eating
* Running late to preschool so I missed meals
* Drank way to much coffee & not enough water
* DIDN’T CHART!!! 

So this week:
CHART - CHART - CHART

Going to make it a good week - this is my commitment!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!