CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Baked Chicken Parmesan


SO GOOD! Made it for dinner last night.......my four year old loved it! She asked for seconds and wanted it for lunch today!!!! WILL MAKE IT AGAIN FOR SURE!!! 



Baked Chicken ParmesanGina's Weight Watcher RecipesServings: 8 Serving Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts 
Calories: 224.5 • Fat: 8.6 g • Protein: 25.1 g • Carb: 14.2 g • Fiber: 1.3 g

  • 4 (8 oz) chicken breast halves, sliced in half
  • 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I used 4C whole wheat)
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbsp butter, melted
  • 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese (I used Sargento)
  • 1 cup marinara or Filetto di Pomodoro
  • cooking spray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!