CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tried this recipe yesterday - LOVED IT!  If you like pumpkin you are in for a treat!!! 
FYI: to my family members that read my blog - I am bringing this to the next family get together!   (so don't try and steal this one!!! LOL)                


 Pumpkin Pie Dip


P
Servings: 12 Size: 1/2 cup Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 102.9 • Fat: 0.1g Protein: 1.8 g Carb: 27.7 g Fiber: 0.9 g
    • 15 oz can pumpkin
    • 3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
    • 1 tsp vanilla
    • 1/8 tsp cinnamon
    • 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
    • 6 oz fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chiobani)
    • 8 oz cool whip free
    • cut up apples to dip (extra points)

                For Full instructions: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/11/pumpkin-pie-dip.html

1 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

It was Way Yummy!! I'd suggest trying it my friends!

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!