CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dish Soap

Just figured out why I'm overweight....The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body reads, "For extra volume and body". Gonna start using Dawn dish soap. It reads, "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

LOL.......starting the day off with a smile! 

I have ZUMBA this morning to dance away the crazies!  Had a great class last night and really looking forward to having some me time this morning (as my little man decided to get up at 5am this morning!!) 

Thanks to those who have shared about their workout plans/goals....It is helping to hold me accoutable.  Last night I almost didn't go to ZUMBA since the day didn't go as planned and I was ready to sit and relax, but thought of a few of you and decided to I better go dance my booty off.  I have to say I am so happpy that I went and and worked out, and shared some laughs with my ZUMBA buddies that I have met over the past few months! When I got home I was ready to get the kids to bed, deal with the life crises that happened in the hour I was gone, spend a little time with the hubby, and pick up a bit around the house!  Even if my body is tired after I workout, I get such a burst of energy.  (I only wish I would have taken the time while my hubby was sick  and having surgery to take care of myself and work out.....not sure how I would have done it...but I think it would have helped me cope so much better.) 

Happy Day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!