CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Skinny doesn't equal Perfect


Over the past few months I have been going to the gym.  For awhile I was very intimidated by all the skinny girls who seemed to have the perfect body.  I was so insecure about how I looked, that everyone else seemed so PERFECT. 

Once I started to enjoy working out, I stopped looking around so much.  My workouts have become my time!  Who cares if the girl next to me is a size 4….more than likely she has cellulite too! 

As I go to Zumba I look around, not everyone is perfect!  The “skinny girls” still have little rolls, wide hips, flat butts, small boobs, saggy boobs….no one is perfect!  Skinny girls are still there working on their bodies to fix the imperfections they see!  Like life, we all have our battles…..so my curvy body is a bit more lumpy bumpy then I would like….well I am taking the steps to fix it!  The pitty party is over, and I am enjoying becoming the new me.  (Now if my body would transform a bit faster I wouldn’t complain!) 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!