CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

HOODIE TIME!


I LOVE TO BE COMFY! I LOVE HOODIES & SWEAT PANTS! 

So, I am very excited that the colder, fall weather is on it’s way.  I got to wear the first hoodie of the season yesterday!!!  It is so convenient to just toss a sweat shirt on, hair back in a bun or braid and head out the door!  But, I am learning that what I am wearing and how I am dressed affects my mood & my thoughts!  When I am dressed (not in my mommy clothes) I take myself more seriously.  I tend to be more aware of how I treat myself.  When I am in my mommy / comfy clothes, I tend to be more relaxed and more focused on everyone else. 

I also have noticed that when I am in my big hoodies it is easy to hide!  It is easy to not see “ME”.  So that comfort food & junk food, seems easier to eat &  doesn’t seem to matter as much when I can’t see ME! 

I am not giving up my hoodies……but I am going to try and make sure that I take the time to get dressed in clothes that I feel good in! NO MORE HIDING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!