CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

WEIGH IN RESULTS



The good news of the day…..weigh in – down two lbs! Inches have been coming off but the scale was not budging....so very excited to see this! 

My goal for the week this week is to write down everything I eat. 
So......I am starting a journal.  I realize that there are tons of online journals, but with the kids and our crazy schedule, I never know when I will be online.  I really want something that I can physically write in.  I want something that I can jot down what I am eating, my ideas & goals, articles & recipes in. I want to be able to  personalize it and make all about me!  So…..I think I am going to get a binder and put everything it. (Once I get it underway I will share!)

 I really think writing down everything I put in my mouth is going to be a key to my weight loss success!   (I don’t want to write everything down forever, but until I get a lot closer to my goal I am going to be writing it down!) 

(want to know some benefits to writing down what you eat - check out-http://www.weightlossmoms.com/nutrition/the-top-10-benefits-of-recording-what-you-eat-in-a-food-diary.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!