CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

WEIGH IN


Just weighed in!  DOWN 4lbs! YAY!!!!

Changes I made this week:
As much as I didn’t want to.....I joined weight watchers online (to hard to go to meetings with kids at this moment).  I really don’t want to count points, but the thing I realized was that even though I was eating healthy things, I was eating way to much of them!  So…..it has been an eye opener.  Starting to mark points on my groceries so I don't have to figure it out each time!  So when I reach for the peanut butter and see - 5pts on it - I decide if I really want it or if there is something else that would be smarter for the day (if I really want it though I am eating it......just will count the points and cut them somewhere else!!!)

Using skinnytaste.com has made it easy to figure out dinner without figuring out points b/c she has already done it for me!!!  Thankfully I have also been able to get 4 workouts in this week.

Excited to start another week! 

2 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Your sister recommended it to me. Keep up the good work! Exercise is so important... keeps the heart healthy!

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!