CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Funny thought today!


(This graphic made me smile today!)

I have to laugh.  In high school I thought I was fat (size 5-7), then when I was getting married how I wished I was the size I was in high school.  Now I only wish I was the same size I was when I was married! 

LOL…..When we take pictures and I am not 100% happy with them, my mom always says “give it a few years and you will love them.”  How true that is! 

I am learning I have to love me NOW! I don’t want to be the me I was 5 Years ago because I have grown so much as a person since then (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OUTWORD APPEARANCE – even though it kinda fits LOL).  But if I love me for who I am now, I will want to take the best care of me that I can!

So with each workout, with each meal or snack I eat, with each thing I say, I want to be the best me I can be! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!