CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Did you Know?

When you have your Health anything is possible……when you don’t have your health nothing else matters!

I have always been very trusting! I just thought everyone (people & companies) does what is right, especially when it comes to health! Well over the past two years I have been learning that is not the case. Especially since my husband was diagnosed with cancer, my life has changed even more!

When someone showed me what was in my everyday products (cleaning, beauty, children’s product, bath and body) I was mortified. I realized that there were so many carcinogens (cancer causers) in them!!! After doing some research I realized I needed to change what I was doing to myself and my family. I was never a “green” person…but after all I have learned….I will never pick up Lysol, Baby Shampoo, or regular toothpaste (any many more products) ever again!!!! There is more to getting healthy then just working out and eating right!!!

Check out a short video….. TOXIC BREW – just a start to how we need to open our eyes!
http/video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8611713420671509886#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!