CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Snacking

Snacking is one of my down falls, especially when I am bored!  Once the kids go to bed, I love to grab a snack, sit on the couch, and watch tv.  The bad news is not only am I eating late, but also b/c I am actually getting to eat the snack by myself, I usually eat more then the serving size. 


One thing I did in the past when I was successful in weight watchers, was putting the snacks in baggies by serving size.  After I went to the store I sat down and counted/measured out what they considered to be a serving.  This was a pain at first, but I learned which snacks I could get the most out of and stopped buying the other stuff!!   So......I am going to do this again! I want to enjoy what I eat, but moderation is going to be key. 
From Old Blog Site April 25, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!