CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Fancy Water


Drinking all the recommended water a day can be a challenge! The first glass or two goes down pretty easy, but after that I start to struggle! So…..I have been making my own flavor water! I got myself one of those big ice tea jugs, and I fill it with water. Then I cut up some fruit and add it and let it sit for a bit. I have such an easier time drinking it then!!! We had a small bonfire the other day, and my family kept asking for my “fancy water”, whatever works!!! Tried lemon, orange, & cucumber!
Also, to help get enough liquids, drinking from a straw helps (a weight watchers instructor shared this tip with me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!