CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dinner Menu for the Week



Well I planned the dinner menu for the week.  Trying a few new recipes…..hoping they are successful and that the kiddos will enjoy them!  With a blended family, kids in sports, and me coaching in the evenings, we are on the run!  Trying to find quick easy meals that my hubby can warm up and not have to think about while I am gone! 


Going to the store tomorrow to shop for the week…..if there is good sales on Fruits & Veggies…I will add those in as well!!! 

Sat: (NOT SURE THE PLAN)  (veggie burgers if needed)
Sun:-  Homemade VEGGIE ONLY Pizza  & Salad
Monday: Easiest Pasta and broccoli recipe & Salad
Tues: Crock Pot - Chicken taco chili & Fruit Salad  (turkey sandwiches for kids if needed)
Wed: Homemade Chicken Soup – cut up fruit
Thurs: Chicken Soup Leftovers & crock pot baked potatoes
Fri: Chicken Parmigiana Burgers & Salad
Sat:  Oriental Chicken Salad – cut up fruit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!