CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dinner with the Family


Last Friday was my hubby's last day of chemo....Praise Jesus!!!  He has been craving a cowboy burger from Applebees....so since we were celebrating his last day we decided to order pick up (taking a 3 1/2 year old and 19 month toddler anywhere we don't have to we don't...lol). 

 I looked at the menu on the website and noticed that they had a nutritional guide to the menu.  WOW! I was amazed at how many calories and fat grams were in my typical choices.  The Cowboyburger, (and yes my hubby still ordered it after reading what was in it), was 1170 cal, 69 total fat, 24 sat fat, 2.5 trans fat, 2650 sodium, 77 carbs, 5 fibers, and 60 protein!  HOLY MOLY! 

The nice thing that Applebees does have is not only the weight watchers menu, but also the under 550 calories menu! I ended up getting the Teriyaki Chicken pasta.  It was actually really good!!!  

I am adding the applebees nutritional guide under the links. If there is somewhere that you eat often, I would suggest seeing if they have a nutritional guide.  I know for my hubby and I, taco bell was another eye opener!!!  (LOL.....wondering how we became over weight!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!