CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tuna

My daughter wanted nuggets today....it has been a crazy morning with the full moon right around the corner….so I gave in!  While I was getting out the nuggets I decided that I wasn’t going to eat them (even though I was hoping some one wouldn’t finish theirs and I could). 

So while the kids started eating I made myself some tuna.  I have never been a huge fan of it, but it is starting to grow on me.  Great thing about making tuna…it is fast!!! 
1 can of tuna in water drained
1 Large carrot chopped in the processor
½ onion chopped
¼ cup black beans squished  (can’t really taste them but added fiber)
1 ½ tablespoons miracle whip light
I have also found I like to chopped apples in it (haven’t tried apples with the beans though)

Might sound weird, but I think it is pretty yummy!!! 

When I got finished eating I realized little man didn’t eat his nuggets….oh how I wanted them…..but in the trash they went before I ate them!!! 

I know it is going to be a crazy week….so trying to make better decisions when I can! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!