CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

ZUMBA


I talk about ZUMBA a lot! Well that is because I LOVE IT! It is a fun workout, that really kicks my butt! I look forward to going each week, and really hate to miss. The great thing about this class, is that ANY one can do it! The first class was a little intimidating b/c I didn’t know what to expect….but someone said give it 3 classes and you will totally be hooked….and I was!!

Another thing I love about the class is there is every body type! Young Teens (well behaved) – Seniors are all together dancing, having fun and working out their crazies! There are totally toned bodies (LOL not mine) – 300+ lbs. And since everyone is dancing…..you really don’t have time to watch anyone but the instructor. So it doesn’t matter if you are coordinated or not!

Check out the website – www.zumba.com
You can find a class close to you!!! Each instructor is a different….so find one you like!!!

If you go to the North Canton YMCA…check out Dana’s Class! She is awesome and so inspiring!!! She has a fun, high energy, motivating class that will work out every muscle in your body (thanks to her I have found many muscles I never even knew I had!).

If ZUMBA isn't your thing that is ok.....find a class you connect with, that motivates you, and you see results doing!!! 

1 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Love Love Love Zumba, Especially with Tiff in Dana's Class!! I'm so happy my back is better & I can go again!!

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!