CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Map your Walk / Jog

Do you ever wonder how far you've walked, run or biked outside? Finding out is as easy as clicking points on a map! Plus, you can calculate your speed, calories burned, share your map with others and add your workout to your Fitness Tracker!

Sparkpeople.com is a free weight loss site!

When my hubby and I moved to our new house we really didn’t know how far things were from our house. We were able to customize the maps of SparkPeople and find out not only how far we walked but find out the calories we burned! It is a great tool!!!

GO to MY FITNESS, scroll to the bottom, and hit Map My Route!

This site offers a lot – kind of like a free online weight watchers (if I were to compare it to something!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments mean a lot to me!! Please let me know what you think!!